Question

GrandmaMonday

I'm a recent customer of Anthem BCBS. How do I protect my credit from Hackers
Anthem BCBS was hacked. I was a customer last year. This worries me.

It should Worry EVERYONE!

It would have been better to have only the Credit Card information stolen,  then you could get the credit Card Replaced.

With this Hack eveyone needs to have a Credit Freeze with no end Data ,  Yes Like FOREVER!

They have your Name, Address, Phone, Date of Birth, SSN, Where you Work, and who know what other Personal Information.  This is worse than any back hank or anything like Target.    

They have all the information to go out and open any type of account.   And on top of it,  THERE IS NO END DATE.  So they might use it next year, or the Year after or 5 or 10 years down the road. 

Yes Worry

Time for everyone to Freeze their Credit Bureau accounts until they need a line of Credit opened.   Thats how it should be.

just my 2 cents.