Question

scorpion06

I'm a credit score disaster and need help
I recently had my credit score drop drastically(50pts) due to 3 missed payments on a credit card I contacted the creditor and agreed to get back on track with payments so I asked if they could take the negative discrepancies off so my score could go back to where it was they informed me they could not because its illegal. I also have delinquent accounts on my report one from Dec and the other from the yr prior is it to late to fix the delinquent accounts to raise my score. Like many people I desperately need a second vehicle so my wife can work and ultimately want to buy a house. My score is in the low 5's. I just need to know what actions to take so I can get my score up asap. Thank you for any input and advice in advance.

I think a low 500's score has more to do than just the missed payments.  You don't go into other details as to when this happened so I'll give what advice I can.  You can contact and dispute the  negative information through Transunion, Experian, and Equifax. You will need to give a legitimate reason for the late payments. The credit card company will or won't change their stance. You need to make all payments on time, everytime. On time payments are a huge part of a good credit rating.