Question

MiST93

Im 20 & my credit score is 719, do you think i will be denied for a new auto loan?
Im 20 years old & im looking to get a auto loan for a new car priced around 21K
I've applied for 23K just to be safe & applied at U.S. Bank which has a 2.45% APR pending approval but my questions are, do you think i will be denied? about how much of a rate do you think i would get? is my credit score average/above average for my age?

Depends on your Income ++..

The banks are always going to base their decisions not only on your credit score, but what other outstanding debts you have, and how much money you're bringing in. 

Here's a cool Credit Karma feature, where you can view score trends according to different demographics. This is the link to view by age. Looks like you're doing pretty good!

https://www.creditkarma.com/trends/age