Question

natashaninja1995

I'm 19, should I get a credit card to start building up credit now?
I want to try and buy my own home soon but I work in fast food for the time being. Would it be better for me to get a credit card and pay like one bill a month wil=th it to build up my credit or wait? I have a jc pennys credit card now that I use just for their savings and pay it off in store right after I use it.

Yes, especially since you have shown that you can handle the Penny's card.  Do you have a regular checking account?

If you don't have a bank or credit union already, I recommend joining a local credit union and request a "credit builder loan".  It's good to start building your credit now.  Best of luck!