Question

Luispulido108

I'm 18 have no credit history and have applied for 3 credit cards and not approved what can I do?
So how can I build credit if I'm not getting approved which credit card should I apply for ?

Have you tried applying for a secured credit card? This is generally a good way to start. Capitol One, Citi Bank, and Bank of America are renowned lenders and report to the credit bureaus. 

Please read the articles on this site so you understand how credit works, debt to income ratio, and charging no more than 10% of the credit limit, how late payments affect your credit score.

Look at either secured Credit cards or a Store Cards something like Old Navy