Question

plumbunion

Ijust got a secured card and I linked my bank with ck they say 1200 cash back to apply for qiksilver
Ck says good approval chance for quicksilver but I just got the secured card. What do I do?

Ignore the recommendations on here, they are just ads. If you want to get a better idea, go to capital one's website and check the preapproval. I have no idea where you are coming up with 1200 or for what reason. You don't know what a credit line will be til you open the card.

I also want to ask why you would add your bank account information to Credit Karma. There is absolutely no good reason to do so. Bank account information should be safeguarded and not given out, especially online for no absolute necessary reason.