Question

Butchette

II don't know what HOMEPRJVISA is...
this entry is listed on my report with no payment history,...which is affecting my credit score. Please tell me what this mysterious entry is....I have no knowledge of any care with this name. Thank you.

Homeprovisa

This would be from some company in my case ACREE AIR that had you sign an agreement for credit to do work for you like me getting a new A/C unit. The card is from WELLS FARGO and it has a list of services on their site. The contractors dont tell you this for some suspicious reason.

Home Projects Visa Credit Card Program through Wells Fargo. I googled it as you could have.