Question

Celestial428

II could definetly use some help!
Ok, I am an idiot I guess this week. I didn't have the best credit score - just going by FICO it was 654. But I have been dealing with two companies I just haven't been able to pay. I followed the advice of one who told me (no joke) make myself delinquent so I could do a hardship program since have become sick. Then when I did it, they said I still didn't qualify. Well now I am facing a serious procedure and panicked this week (the procedure is very risky/dangerous) about credit and just kept trying to get a balance transfer card. Obviously I lowered my score. I am like at 500. Yes, stupid. But what can I do right now to start to fix that because I can't work right now and money is on a tight tight budget that I don't control because of me being sick!

Most Helpful Response

You will want to talk to the creditors and explain your circumstances and you'll want to look into some short term repayment plan within your current budget until you are back at work again.

Celestial428

Well that is the one problem -- a couple won't listen or help