Question

Pharkus

If you win a dispute, do you have to do dispute with other two bureaus?
I am in the process of disputing a collection account through CreditKarma who works with TransUnion. I have submitted aditional information and documentation. I am successful in getting it removed, do I need to dispute with other two bureaus? Or can I just ask the collection agency that lost dispute to remove from other two?

Only if the same wrong information is shown on their credit reports, which is why we are advised to check all three reports annually.

Yes, you will have to dispute it with all three credit bureaus as they are all separate companies.