Question

TexansFan007

If you spot a false name initial on your credit report;who do you contact?

False Credit Report Info?

I spotted some things i'm pretty upset about on my credit report;an i need to find out how they got there? Who do i contact or report this to;so that i can get my credit back to fair standings? For instance i found an aded initial to my middle name under neath the origional and correct info and name i had my credit established under? And the Credit Karma report lists me as porr credit ratings? I need to correct this;for it's my name they are ruining? Thanks.

The information you see on Credit Karma comes directly from your TransUnion and Equifax credit reports. We cannot add or edit any information on your credit reports. You can learn how to dispute errors on your report by reading this guide: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors

Hope that helps!

NAME

THERE IS A NAME ON MY REPORT I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS IS AND I HAVE NEVER USED THE NAME BARNETT.  HOW DO I GET THIS REMOVED FROM MY REPORT.