Question

spamuback

If you follow the advice to improve your CK individual grades - why is the score the same?
Ok - I joined CK a few months ago and enjoy reading helpful advice offered by members to others - but really have to question the accuracy of the site itself with the experiences I've had so far. Lets' put aside for a minute the fact that there are big differences between the scores and age of accounts shown on my actual TU reports and Ck. My score here was near 700 (not that great - my own doing) so as many others i wanted to see rapid improvements - and the one of the highest negative factors was credit utilization - so i dramatically reduced (payed off all balances and maintained less than 30%) with little results. And later compared the "grades" in July Utilization was a D, Payment History A, Accounts Age D, Total Accounts B, Inquiries B, Derogatory C and now in October "grades" are A, A, C, B, B,C respectively - but my score is exactly the same.

Most Helpful Response

"A,A,C,B,B,C"

It is the derogatory mark(s) keeping your credit score down. I would guess that your credit score could be around 720-740 if you didn't have any derogatory marks (an "A" on your credit report card), but it also depends on many other factors based on your credit reports.