Question

gp4040

if u have something go into collections, can the collections agencey also turn u into the credit bur
I lost my job and my cell phone was cut off. They handed into a collections agencey and they also put that on my credit. Can they do that because i was told they could not. Please help and give advice on what to do

Yes, they can do that.  Whoever told you otherwise did not know what they were talking about.  It will stay on your credit 7 years from date it went delinquent or 7 years from date you pay it off.  Sorry.