Question

Worriedneedhelp

If there's an open debt collection but can't pay anymore like agreed will they sue me?
I have an old collection with T-Mobile and they just contact me and reopend my case which I agreed to but I can't be making the Monthly Payments no more can they sue me for that?

It will depend on the amount. If it is a lot of money then they may possibly sue, but it would really have to be a good chunk as it would cost them a good amount of money to take you to court. Stop agreeing with them on anything, do some reading about all of this.

Any time you have an agreement to pay back money that you owe, you can be sued, wages/tax returns garnished, and even jailed.  Most of what happens depends on the amount owed as to the course of action the creditor takes.

How can you give someone such poor advice? Nobody gets jailed over T-mobile bills. Get a grip and stop scaring people.