Question

Motown70

If taken off as authorized user then debt is paid in full, will it be reported to my credit report?
I had myself removed as authorized user then paid the balance in full...it hasn't shown paid in my credit report...what shoul I do? Re-add as Authorized user? Or dispute the balance shown for the above reasons?

Either get readded as an authorized user or contact the credit bureaus and tell them to remove the account from your reports as you are no longer an authorized user. There is no basis to dispute the amount as you are no longer connected to the account and your reports will not be updated with current information on that account.