Question

faithatwork1

If possible : How can I report my rent payments and car payments?
I would like to report some good habits! Is that possible? I was told you can do it quarterly, is there a form? Im new to this!

Most Helpful Response

Ask!

The only way the rent payments and your car payments could be reported to a credit bureau is if the landlord and the auto finance company report them.  I, also, do not know how to do this.  If you ask them, and they say "NO", then you're no worse off than before.  Also, for any accounts, there are 3 credit reporting bureaus that can be used and most creditors use only one or two.  The info CK gets is from Transunion.

You can always make sure that ALL of your other accounts, if you have any, are paid on time. And do check all 3 credit reports every year to make sure everything is correct.  Sounds like you're making a good start by wanting good reports to show.  FYI-we, as consumers, cannot add entries to our credit reports, but we can sure make certain that someone else's accounts are not shown on our reports.

Best to you!!