Question

Squints20

If only putting a few $$ more than minimum payment on your auto loan still help your credit score
I only put about $4 more than my minimum payment on my auto loan rounded to the nearest hundred. Is that enough to help build my credit? Or should I put more? also have had my Loan for a year now and have no refinanced it yet.

Most Helpful Response

The more you can comfortably add to the payments on your auto loan, the faster the loan will get paid, believe it or not.  It won't increase your credit score, though.  How to do that is explained very well in the articles presented on  this site, which I hope you have read.