Question

Help2014

if my wife adds me to her credit cards as a user will they report to both are credit or just hers
my wife has her own credit cards. I have my own credit cards. we have separate credit scores. If I add her as a authorized user will it be reported to both are credit with out

Most Helpful Response

In my experience, I've always had the additional card reported, even when I'm not the primary account holder.

It is the decision of the credit card issuer whether or not to report to the authorized user's credit report.  You can call them and ask. They can report it if they want, but not all of them do.

adding accounts

my wife and I have accounts with raymond james and scottrade, but I can not get them added to my CK account.

any sugestions?