Question

rocketball25

If my Transunion score is low, will that effect my Equifax score, or are they completely separate?
The reason I ask. I recently had a tax lien withdrawn. Equifax has already removed it from my file, while Transunion and Experian are pending. That being said, I got my Equifax score the day after the lien was removed, and the score did not change at all. Is the fact that the lien is still on my other reports keeping that number down? Or do I need to just give it a little more time. BTW I used scoresense.com for the scores.