Question

kjoya

if my husband pays the rent with his paycheck, do i need to put rent on my credit application?
my husband pays the rent out of his checks from work. if i am applying for credit on my own, do i need to disclose our rent amount if im not paying it out of my checks?

If you are only using your income on the credit app, then I probably would not list that I pay rent, because you don't if your husband pays it. I am not sure what you would put were it asks if you rent or own, I guess check other if there is an other box and say that you live with someone else rent free.

kjoya

the income would only be my own. we split bills and he has poor credit that is hindering us getting a loan in a joint credit application.