Question

Smile4self

If my employer makes me get a pre-pay credit card will that affect my credit score?

No. It's similar to a 'petty cash' fund in that you are (likely) assigned a certain amount of cash to use, and you have to provide all the receipts so you can get reimbursed.  The money is used for the company, and is accounted for in their books.

Smile4self

This is a product that we sell to some of our customers. Not for me to use for expenses. It is a Netspend card. I don't want it because I already have my own bank account and my supervisor is trying to force me to get one.