Question

trjm2011

if my delinquency are paid but are at 0 and I get them took off will that raise my score
All I have to do is write a dispute letter and it will be gone !! If I do that will my score be the same or will it rise

Unless you have already negotiated a "pay for delete" agreement with the creditor, you are unlikely to get the delinquency removed from your credit report.  It will fall off 7 years after the date it was paid in full.  You cannot dispute legitimate entries on your credit report since they are part of YOUR credit history.