Question

muleride50

If my credit score of 622 is low, why are you offering me credit, loan?

bring credit score

My credit score went down due 2 car payment.But it was a mistook in my part. l thought they were taking out electronic from my bank.I pay the 2 late payment. l be trying hard to have a good credit score. But l miss understood at first. How can l do to bring the credit up. l pay my bills ahead of time.

Most anyone can get credit. A 622 is still better than many who get credit, and is above the threshold for certain loans and cards for many banks.

However, keep in mind that many of these offers will not always be the best when it comes to additional fees, financing rates, etc. Keep an eye on that and pick and choose which offers you may want to accept.