Question

hudsonhawk2

if my credit is low. why even ask me to get a credit card?
I checked my credit score and it is very low 513. It just doesn't make any sense to ask me if I want a credit card. I already know that I will get a letter in the mail saying that I'm not eligible for a credit card. To me it seems like you people are really dumb.

Credit Karma is FREE for people to use.  But, did you know it costs money to set up and maintain an Internet site?  Somebody has to pay for it and the companies that advertise the credit cards here are doing just that.  You have the choice to decide if you  want to apply for a credit card or not.  No one is twisting your arm, making you do so.

I suggest you begin reading the articles here and using the financial tools provided so that you can take the steps needed to build your credit score so that you can take advantage of what credit can do for you.  Too many people do not know how credit works, but Credit Karma does explain it very well....for those who choose to learn the tricks for themselves.