Question

JOBSAVES

If make credit score is low do to divorce what do I do to correct it
during my divorce I was awared the home. I ws left with a lot of debt that I am trying to clear up. I correctly have one income what canI do to bring my credit up? I am trying to pay off these bills I ma self employed and my income goes down more than it goes up.

History is what it is, and your credit is a history. You can only correct errors on your report and plan to pay all your bills ontime and not create new debt if at all possible.

Call your creditors and attempt to make deals with them for low payments and lower interest. Just remember, the lower the payments the longer it will take to pay off.