Question

shyese1

If I want to take out a home equity loan, what does my credit score needs to be to qualify?

Igotscamed

BEWARE of the credit fix companies. I tried CRS out of Dallas, so up front and nice till they get your credit card number. All they did is went down my credit card company list and send disputes letters to them. I wansnt disputing anything. You can do this yourself. And be patitent.

Credit Counseling Troubles

We hired a credit counseling company to pay our bills.  Couldn't figure out why we kept getting calls from creditors as they were supposedly making our payments on time. Turns out their employee was paying everything late. She confessed her wrong doing and now the company won't provide us with a letter saying the late payments were their fault and they won't reimburse us our late fees.  Additionally, I just found out my car payment has been behind one month for the last 8 months. Who can we turn to for help?

Depends on the lenders requirements.  For any loan, the better your credit score, the lower your interest rate as you learned from the articles here.

SCAM ALERT!