Question

shyese1

If I want to take out a home equity loan, what does my credit score needs to be to qualify?

Igotscamed

BEWARE of the credit fix companies. I tried CRS out of Dallas, so up front and nice till they get your credit card number. All they did is went down my credit card company list and send disputes letters to them. I wansnt disputing anything. You can do this yourself. And be patitent.

Depends on the lenders requirements.  For any loan, the better your credit score, the lower your interest rate as you learned from the articles here.

I'm glad

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "treatyourself016@ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Legit !

Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780 to 820 I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6 days  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy.

stgcret

Sounds like a scam!!!  9 days to go from a 435 to an820!  Bull Crap!  There are just two things required to raise your FICO Score and they are pay your debt payments on time and time itself. 

I hope the Brain-Thrusts at Creditkarma would take this idiot's post down before too many unwitting people are scammed out of their money!