Question

KristeekT

If I transfer my balances does that mean I will be transfering my credit limits as well?
I have a couple of cards with a three hundred credit limit, and if I wanted to transfer both does that mean on the next card it is a six hundred credit limit?

Most Helpful Response

No

The card you transfer to will have it's own credit limit. 
What you will be transferring will be just the amount currently owed on each card.  Please do not cancel the old cards because their credit limit plus that of the card you are transferring to will increase your credit score.  Please consider re-reading the articles on this site to refresh your memory on this.