Question

NewToCredit2015

If i started at no credit and end up with bad credit, get it resolved will i get good credit or none
I started off no credit then randomly got bad credit i see it was from a hospital visit that my insurance didn't cover i am working on resolving this with my insurance company now if they take the debt off my shoulders how will my credit change? will i go back to no credit due to the error or will it give me good credit for resolving my issue?

You would go back to no credit. You should spend some time reading on what it takes to build credit. There are many articles on this site and across the internet. Building credit takes time, so get started with some reading right away.