Question

Posted in Taxes

Streakdog

If I send a check for my federal taxes will it not be auto drafted from my account also

if you send a check,

it will be run through a scanner and then auto drafted from your account. 

If you supply your bank info on your tax form, They will meanually enter the info and auto draft from the account. 

Do one or the other,  but don't send a check and fill in the bank info on your form. 

Personally, I get cashiers checks from my bank and mail those.  Just something about tax collectors having my bank info that gets under my skin. Although they already have access to all that info if they want it. 

Hope that helps