Question

randomacts13x

If I request a balance transfer for full amount, then make a payment...
I'm sure I already know the answer, but I just thought I'd put it out there just in case I'm wrong. I recent requested a balance transfer using my Quicksilver card. The rep said the transfer will take up to 10 days.

I requested the transfer for the full amount due on the account but a payment is due within the 10 days it will take. So I am going to making the minimum payment. Now with that said, the transfer amount requested is going to be more then whats due on the card... I assume the leftover amount will just go back to my Quicksilver card, correct?