Question

ShardeaJ1

If I print the better of my credit reports, will the apartment managers still run my credit?
I have saved a lot of money for moving into an apartment. Including a full security deposit and two months rent up front. There is a huge desparity between my credit scored, ranging from 570-637. Naturally I want to print out my Transunion score and report to bring with me to the apartment managers during the application process. Will they still do their own credit check if I bring in my own report and score?

They will still run your credit because they have an agency they prefer consulting.  They might even run a FICO score and that takes information from all three bureaus. Likely, they will be checking for previous evictions or damage suits. You just have to 'go with the flow'.

The decision is one that will be made by the apartment management company.  It would not hurt you from trying.  Although, I would suspect that you should expect to see a pull of your credit report.  Afterall, the report you provide could be edited and they will want one directly from the source.  Routinely, they only pull one, you may want to ask them which one they usually pull.  Although, there is nothing that requires them to follow normal procedure.