Question

babygirl7743302

if i pay two of my credits off how much will that help?
i have a credit card and right now it's maxed out and i just paid off my car loan but i'm gonna pay about half of the bill on my credit card how much will that help my credit?

Good Question

Hey babygirl, paying off your car loan will ding your credit. That's because you lose that tradeline. Also, if possible, NEVER max out a credit card. I will strongly advise you get into the habbit of paying off your balances before your due/cycling date. However, if you do carry a balance, only carry 1/3 of your cc limit. Example: 900 limit only carry 300 each month. I hope this helps!