Question

sharktank68

if i pay off all my credit card debt what would my score jump to?

Tough to say.   Your credit score depends on A LOT of factors.

How many accounts do you have?   What is the mix of credit cards?  auto loans?  home mortgage?  

How "old" are these accounts? (average age of accounts is important)

How much do you owe?   Are all of your payments on time, or have you ever been late?

What are your credit limits? (credit utilization is important)

I know I didn't answer your question, feel free to respond with what you can answer and I will try to offer further assistance.