Question

prescripted

If I pay off a debt collector with a week of them receiving the debt, will it show up on report?
My wife and I had a baby a few months ago and the debt eventually got sent to a debt collector. We received notice a week or two ago and I payed it off immediately at a discounted rate which the hospital would not do for us. Will anything happen to my wife's credit report?

If it's not already there on Equifax and TU, it likely won't show up. Check with Experian (which CK doesn't have access to) to be sure, though.