Question

booboocisco

if I pay off 3 small amounts, how do I get them to remove them?
One is 25.00 and 2 are 35.00. Would this help and I need to be sure they will be removed, before I waste my little money I have. All the accounts are medical

You would have to get the medical facility to agree not to report the bills (do this in writing) in order for them to be deleted.  Paying them is not a waste of money because the accounts would show as paid in full.  Not paying them would be a negative on your credit.  Either one would still show on your credit history for the next 7 years.  Which would you like, a positive or a negative?