Question

mama232013

if i pay my credit card off that i owe what will my credit be
what if I pay off my credit card that I owe and is closed not active right now, and what if I pay off some of the bills I owe in collections what will be my new credit score

There's really no way of knowing because each person's situation is slightly different. Have you tried using the credit score simulator on KC? It should give you an idea of how making positive changes can improve your score.

Paying off accounts in collections can definitely help your score. Make sure you check the date of the debt as the statute of limitations requires debts older than 7 years to not be included in your report/score. Contacting creditors about debts resets this clock, so for debts that are close to 7 years old it makes sense to just leave them be and let them fall off. So focus on the most recent stuff and be consistent in paying your bills on time every month. In time your score will improve.