Question

ballen22

If i pay judge ments will my score increase , i have 4of them

It is going to take some time since the judgements will be reported as part of your credit history for up to 10 years.  However, getting them paid off is good since a judgement can be renewed until it is paid off (creditor discretion).  Please read the articles and use the financial tools so you can learn for yourself how to build good credit  and keep it that way.

cvicious85

Actually judgments fall off after seven years unless renewed, and can be directly deleted if the agency is willing to work with you. Bankruptcies are the only item I know that stays 10 years. I had a judgment I didn't know about and I just contacted the agency and was polite by saying I didn't know about it but was willing to cooperate to get this matter closed. We settle on a deal which was about 30% lower than the original amount. But with 4 judgments I see that being a bigger problem then if you only had one like I do. Judgments actually make your score go up when deleted and especially since you have 4 I will assume that is defintely crushing your score for sure.