Question

ricconic33

if I pay a bill off that I owe will my credit go up in how long does it take ?

Most Helpful Response

paying off bills is the most surefire way to get your score higher.  It usually takes about 30 days...depends on when you paid and when your billing cycle ends. And just to be sure, the creditor has to actually report to the CRB's.  There are creditors that will only report when you are delinquent.

Creditors

How do you get a creditor to report to the credit bureau that your bill with them is paid in full?? I thought it was a mandatory thing that all creditors report all good and bad. 

thks rich