Question

Wonderboy49

If I have to many cards Half paid and never used get rid of them?

Wonderboy49

Can I get rid of the credit cards that are paid and never use or would that hurt my credit?

Wonderboy49

You never answered my question ?

Enter Your Reply

Wonderboy49

If I have to many credit cards let's just say 7 if I get rid of 4 that I never use and are paid for would that hurt my credit?

It may cause your scores to decrease. If you are going to close any, do one at a time. Close just one then wait a month or so to see the results to your credit before you close any more. Watch your FICO scores during this process.

And you are still obligated to pay the accounts in full.