Question

KOOPSTER

If i have received notice from a creditor that they claim no contest, how do i get this off my rept?
There was a child support order refused by the court, and the filing office sent me notice of statute of limitations deemed it closed. What do i need to do, or do they get it removed?

I am not familiar with this area, but I would wait a month or two to see if it is removed and if not I would dispute the account with the credit bureaus that are reporting it. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites where you can dispute information found on your credit reports.