Question

Amerazo

If I have a jewlery credit card and just finished paying it all off what's my next move

I have a jewelry store revolving account from when I proposed to my wife 20 years ago. I can count on one hand how many times I have used it since originally opening it but whenever the need to purchase jewelry pops up, I am glad I have it. It is my oldest Open line of credit and has a significant impact on my Avg Age of Credit. If the card doesn't have an annual fee, I would keep it. 

Question is too vague.  What's are your goals and priorities?