Question

creditchallengedco

If I get my credit cards under 50% & pay of the minor collection how high will that boost my credit
I have one minor collection which will be paid off next month and I have two credit cards that need to be paid down but I can also pay them to 1/2 next month. How high will that boost my score?

We can't tell you that.  We don't know the specifics of the different scoring models.  Lowering utilization does help but the general recommendation is to keep utilization under 30% and lower is generally better.

Paying a collection probably won't provide a significant boost but it is better than an unpaid collection.  Aim for a pay for delete next time.  Having a derog fall off has a much bigger positive impact.