Posted in Site Suggestions

If I get a consoladation loan and put everything together will it increase my credit rating.
I am thinking of combining all of my and my fiances outstanding debts and get them under one low payment that my x husband can handle and get a loan using the property that I own that my x wants as collateral. Use all three of us as payees . This would in turn pay all of the outstanding debts, ?increase both of our scores and give my x the property that he wants. Am I correct and do you think I could get a loan like that? Not to exceed $20,000 with 150/mo payments over 10 years.