Question

Lesly7777

if i check credit score thru credit karma, can i still check transunion score at annualcreditreport?
i just used credit karma to check my score for transunion. When i tried to check my score for transunion using annualcreditreport.com,it doesn't allow me to pull my information

Most Helpful Response

I wonder how different one's score at Karma is from the Transunion score. Has anyone here an experience with that??? FYI, TransUnion asks$ 7.99 to give you your score. I presume the other two agencies charge pretty much the same amount. I assumed Karma was pretty close to the TransUnion score and didn't bother with paying for a TransUnion score. Would like to know other people's experiences.

Explorer55

Enter Your Reply My score is higher on Credit Karma than what Factual Data has. Trying to buy a home. How can I update with Factual Data?

The purpose of Credit Karma is to provide online, interactive tools and education so that you can learn about credit and how to build and maintain your credit score.  Nothing on this site is transmitted to anyone else.  It is strictly for personal use. Annualcreditreport.com is the site you use to get credit reports. To get credit scores from each of the three credit bureaus usually requires payment of a small fee. 

Will checking my credit score on credit karma have any affect on my credit score