Question

StimulisRK

If I cancel a CC (Chase Slate) - Can I reapply for it in a few months and get the same BT perks?
I applied for a Chase Slate for the balance transfer perks (waived fee, 0%, etc.) card in early 2014 and got approved for a $500, which didn't help much. Back then my score was hovering just above 600.

I'd like to be able to use the Slate card again with a no-fee balance transfer. My score is not 750+ and I'd get a much higher (useful) limit.

If I cancel my current Slate card now, later this Spring (2017) will I be able to apply for another one and get the same BT perks, or will I be viewed as a "returning customer"?

I'm not worried about the current $500 card affecting my score.