Question

Ben208

If I apply for several secured credit cards same day will it increase my chances to get approved?
Is there a negative side beside a "recent credit inquiry" record which drops my score from 1 to 5 points?

Secured credit cards require that you deposit a few hundred dollars with the card issuer.  I'd recommend starting with one card and using it wisely until you have built your credit to where and unsecured card could be obtained (but don't close the secured one).  Please re=read the articleson credit provided here so you can refresh your credit thinking.

Ben208

Yep. This is the whole idea - deposit you money, use it, pay it on time to proove you creditable person. 

The questions are: If I apply for several secured credit cards same day will it increase my chances to get approved?