Question

rdbsk5

if I am right at 30 days past due on my card, does it reflect negatively on my score or is it at 31

Actually that is a very good question. I tend to think it's 30 days but I am a no-body, you probably should call up each Creditors. Not only the day(s) but the time on that particular day matters, some might be 12PM CST while another might be 4PM PST, so even tho technically you did pay on that "day" but can still be considered late. Back in 80/90s there used to be an 15 days late as well.

You're foolish to tempt fate that way. A 30 day late is bad, and 60, and 90+ are even worse. On time payments account for 35% of your credit score.  One 30 day late payment can cause your score to plummet 100 points!