Question

moirraine

If I am not getting help from credit agencies over wrong info WHOM do I turn to?
There are many entries on my credit report that are wrong and even illegal.

Which agency in the U.S. Government is responsible for the Credit Reporting Agencies and how hard is it for them to notice that these agencies are not doing their due diligence in even giving us a place to send mail that isn't a post office box?

Can try file a complaint(s) with Consumer Financial Protection Bureaus and or FTC. However I am not exactly sure whom is the oversight for CRAs.