Question

Will2358171

If I am making payments on an account that I am disputing why is it a derogatory effect on my report
I had an account over 8 years ago with another person they came after me the bill was 700.00 with over 2000.00 interest I asked for details from when the account was opened they would not send them I of course disagreed with this bill however I was in the process of buying a new vehicle and I did not want it to effect my credit even though I am making payments it is showing as a derogatory effect on my credit report this isn't right it states it was filed in court but I never went to court for this matter we have an agreement between their lawyer and me.

Until you get it removed it will negatively affect you.