Question

1mrscox

If i am an auth signer on a cc if removed does that hurt me?
My husband and I are both authorized signers on someone else's cc. ( It shows on our reports) I know if we are removed, it will lower our debt to income ratio but will it hurt us? we are looking to refi both the home and cars within the next 60 days.... please help!!! = )

Credit Cards

My husband and I are separate. He and I agree half payment. I did paid off on credit card. But he is not full pay on credit card. What I do with credit card remove on it?